Friday, March 23, 2012

Too many shoes? Never!

All the girls at London Sole are in LOVE with the new custom flats that just arrived from Spain! We created a small Henrietta collection to get your creative juices flowing... Inspire you to create something that you won't see anywhere else in the world! 
Left: Henrietta ~ Hot pink leather, lime green double stitch quilt, lime green grosgrain trim, orange patent leather snake toe cap & leather soles. 
Middle: Henrietta ~ Purple patent leather, grey double stitch quilt, hot pink grosgrain trim, iridescent snake print toe cap & rubber soles.
Right: Henrietta ~ Navy glitter fabric, navy double stitch quilt, red grosgrain trim, pink with white polkadot fabric toe cap & durable rubber-coated grip soles.

Happy Friday! 
We hope you all have a wonderful weekend...

xoxo,

3 comments:

  1. Love the Henrietta navy glitter (right). I need a pair of navy flats to match my Mulberry Polly Push bag in Midnight (navy). I ordered the Simple Navy Nubuck SM03 (sold out) but I was sent the Piroutte Navy PT129 (sold out) that may be the featured shoe of the month. I haven't worn them yet so could I exchange them for the Henrietta Navy Croc Patent Leather HE02 (available)? Or when are the glitter shoes above going to be available? By the way, are you going to bring back the Henrietta Racing Green Croc Patent Leather in your Henrietta Sample Photo? I ordered them online last year and a rep called me a few days later and said they were sold out and put me on a wait list. I haven't heard anything since and I really like them. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. The Green Croc Patent Leather is your Henrietta QUILTS sample photo! I have the Red Double Stitch Patent Leather Quilt HQ13 and I ADORE THEM!!! The patent leather is so shiny and dressy they are easy to transition from day to night. I get so many compliments whenever I pair these (blue) red shoes with my YSL 'Belle du Jour' clutch in (orange) red patent leather. It's not a perfect red match but it's close enough! :)

      Delete
    2. Hello Kitty! Please give the San Francisco (415) 397 8088 or Santa Monica (310) 255 0937 shop a ring so we can help you sort out all of your requests. I am sure we can help you find something amazing. If what you want is not available at the moment we do offer a custom service and there will be a new shipment coming to stores very soon. Cheers! xx

      Delete